Various documents are required for licensing purposes. We are happy to assist with licensing officers and send detailed paperwork to them, as well as attend any necessary site meetings.

Documents that are typically supplied by us include:

  • Insurance Documents – we have public liability cover to £10 million
  • Fire Certificates – our tents comply with all current Fire Regulations
  • Health and Safety Policy
  • Method Statements
  • Risk Assessments
  • Structural Calculations
  • PAT Electrical Testing
  • Fork Lift and Telehandler Licences
  • Covid Working Practices


Show Tents and Circus Big Tops